7/09/2019

The similarities and differences between us

❤There are many similarities between we two, such as~
🌴Our birthplaces, Kaohsiung and Pingtung  are  two neighboring cities with almost the same climate, very hot in summer and not so cold in winter.
👄 We have the same mother language,Taiwanese. We do not speak Chinese until we went to school.
🎂We were both born in 1963, of the same age 56 this year.
📅 Our birth months are close,Shuling is in September,and I am in December.
👧 We both are the youngest sisters in our families
🏫 We received the similar education in the commercial senior high school, and we have never obtain the college education.
💔 We always regret how short our school life were.
🎉 When we were little children we know it's a certain thing that we will not marry any man when we grow up,and won't be a mother surely.
👭 We have the similar height, and both wear glasses 👓 and jeans👖.
📚 We have the same interests in reading, arts and cute animals,especially cats.

❤ The differences between us:
👥 Shulin has four sisters and two brothers, I have only one brother who is ten years older than me.
⌛Her mother have had long life,died in 90 years old(2010).My mother had lived 55 years, died when I was 19.
👯 We have different hair styles and colors.Because of bad health, I have got lots of white hairs.Due to the gene, Shulin can not be found grey hairs easily. (She never made her hair dyed)
👚 Shulin wears the clothes that she made with her own hands .I wear shirt or blouse,jacket, and cap.👦
👟 I always wear sneakers, she wears the shoes have thick soles.
🔊 She talks more louder and faster than me.Most of the time, I just listen and speak few words.

📄The junior high school & commercial senior high school diplomas of Sun Shuling

📄The junior high school & commercial senior high school diplomas of Chen Yueshen


🔴The brief description about our life

🔴We were born to be lesbians naturally

🔴我們不是異性戀,不是雙性戀,而是純粹的女同性戀!

🔴我們的同性伴侶證及公文書

No comments:

Post a Comment