7/13/2019

My childhood Ⅰ (Home)

🏡 My home ❤
I was born and grew up in Pingtung city, in this small town of south Taiwan, my childhood was very happy.
my home was located on the road that in front of the train station called "Guāngfù". The train station was within a three— minute walk of my house.
My father was a worker to Taiwan Railways Administration, the house we lived was the provision of the railway administration for staff and their families.
It was a Japanese style wooden house before I went to kindergarten,the room tiled tatami, with paper doors, the backyard was a banana garden. And then it had been rebuilt ,our home became a two—floor new house, standing at the edge side of the row of houses.
Opening the wooden gate, there was a small garden, then the living room, bathroom, kitchen, and the backyard; upstairs had two rooms, one was small and the other bigger. Going out of the backyard, we came near the rails. Along the track beside rails, we would often walk
into the platform and get on a train without buying tickets.
We had been living in this house, many years later, my parents both died, then I leaved home for Taipei to work at age 20, the house dwellers were my brother and his wife and two daughters.
...



🎼 I attended the kindergarten🔔
When I was 6 years old, I went to kindergarten that's opened by "Taiwan Railways Administration". Every morning my cousin held my hand and took me over the rails to the kindergarten beyond. At noon she stood by the window to wait for me , when we finished the class ,she took me home and asked what the class taught me.
The teacher of kindergarten was beautiful and kind, she taught us sang songs, played games, and how to read clock.
We played happily and ate snacks joyfully. Of all things, I love reading the most. The books attracted me instantly, when I set my eyes on them for the first time, I found an amazing world that I never knew before, the pictures were so fascinating and the words so charming, even though I didn't know what they meant.
Since then I fell in love with   "reading", it's one of the luckiest things in my life.
In summer evening Mother and me, and neighboring people used to go out of back door ,sat on the former banana garden which beside rails ,it had become an empty lot after the wooden houses rebuilded, to cool ourselves in the open air. Trains passed by blew whistles loudly before entering the station; the White pebbles on the ground gleaming under the starry night sky...
I always remember those moments that I sat on mother's lap, she held me, how we laughed and laughed, I was so happy at the time...I wish I would never grow up...



🔴My childhood Ⅱ ( A few memories of my father)

🔴為什麼我們要在網路上公佈個資??

🔴 我的童年( 陳約伸貼文)

No comments:

Post a Comment